Our story About Paul Nolan
Paul Nolan trained at the Queen’s University of Belfast Medical School, graduating in 1987.
His main areas of interest are functional rehabilitation, pain management and injections, spinal trauma, adult low back pain and sciatica
At a Glance Our Services
Our main areas of interest are functional rehabilitation, spinal trauma, adult low back conditions.
- Spinal health check
- Lifestyle and risk assessment for spinal pain
- Comprehensive multidisciplinary care for spinal disorders
- Assessment and investigation of spinal pain including MRI scanning
- Advice on conservative management-exercise, pilates, acupuncture, CBT and pain management
- Spinal Injections
- Spinal Surgery – disc excision and spinal decompression